Wednesday 17 June 2009

shoes and the city


















This was Tuesday, man, I had a crazy day, I had a video/photoshoot... crazy..I suck at modeling haha.. whatever.. I think ones it comes out we will cry laughing.. I can really appreciate myself making a mess out of something :)

It went like this; me making my hair fluffy and hide behind it, they; taking my hair out of my face, me making it fluffy again, went on for hours :) I had a lot of fun :)

After I went to meet Karen in the East Village, I met Karen on Sunday and somehow it feels like I know her for years... really weird... I was waiting for her in front of the f21 at Union Square... so guess what? I went in.... shoes....

Karen came... man, she was wearing SHOES... I could only say; shoessssss..... So she took me to the store where they luckely had a size 6 left, these babys run out fast, real fast! We went on to Tokio7, can you believe the first thing I bumb into are.... shoes... Azzedine Alaia....

I might become an editor for a section of a website where I will be doing a lot on promoting designers and the DIY's, after I started getting emails to my blog I started thinking about this a lot and how I wanted to help the wave of creativity, I hope I can help growing it out

So today, june 18th is my Birthday.. and today I will have an appointmet at 11, if this is really happening it will be my biggest birthday present ever, a dream come true...


I wear a Darth Vader/Star Wars tee from Daughters of Dawn, jeans from Sass&Bide, heels from f21,

Karen wears LF limited edition Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!
On her blog she has more info and better pics of the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment