Wednesday 24 June 2009

high line





















so this was not last Sunday but the Sunday before.. its the outfit some of you saw on the High Line Street Style slide show on style.com, I finally got the photos.. :)

The photo on style.com was taken by Craig Arend, shortly after that photo was taken I was stopped by Karl Guerre from Swagger360 to take some snaps for his street style blog. I will totally bug him about his camera and lenses, his photos are amazing!

I'm so happy with my angry looks, it's operation "de-cute-ilazation" :) I got tons of smiling pictures but seeing these, I really cracked up :)

Karl had the brilliant idea to let me stand on this concrete thing.. with heels! that was not gonna fly, hell no, that would have been a balancing act gone wrong!


I wear a 3.1 Phillip Lim dress, tucked up, over it my consignment store steal; an Antonio Madras top and tipped of with my miumiu boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment